Unending Epilogue 16

July 2010

Another month with just one outing - and there was a serious jeopardy of me not going to that one because of a family function. In fact I had told one inquirer that I was unlikely to attend. The venue was DCDC for the fourth Saturday once again. It's perhaps pathetic that the clincher for attending was the GF dropping out of a dinner party because of allergies.

Incidentally I now keep a diary, which I keep private.

The fourth Sat DCDC this month was a very hot and humid affair. Even without moving I was getting drenched. I'm guessing I danced considerably less than I would have otherwise. DJs were EricB and . The local DJs bought an appreciation plaque for the Smiths. There was a performance by the group led by the promoter of Monday nights at CG, which will be closed for renovations until September. The heat drove me downstairs for a while where Brandon and I ended up using his iPod for some music selections. I was asked for a Bachata downstairs, but this time I declined. I chose Nabori and Rumbon Melon.

No comments: