Unending Epilogue 22

May 2011

May 15

I suppose that the end result is I skipped DCDC featuring Magna Gopal for a Salsa evening at Johns Hopkins starring ... never mind. I don't regret my choice and decision, however.

I arrived around 6:30. The ratio of men to women quite skewed in favor of followers upon my arrival. Although the ratio evened out near the finish, I spent more time not dancing than dancing.

Still, I really enjoyed 6-9 of the dances tonight. I also had more On2 dances than On1. Dancing many times with same person was a pleasure I had missed since leaving Cambridge. I think I had plenty of workout - which may mean that I am simply out of shape, of course.

I thought this might be the end of Salsa Sundays (1st and 3rd Sundays) at the Homewood Campus for this term, but I was told that this event will continue through the summer. It would be interesting to see if how the attendance would be like. The one I danced with three times last month was here this time, but it sounded like she would be away for next 3 weeks or so.

An amusing tidbit was that everyone I talked to and learned about what they are doing are doing some biology-related studies. I guess that's what you get for being at Johns Hopkins.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2010 Feb 27
v=xPvNdY30Oww
2010 Mar
v=Z6dQmJe8-CE
2012 Apr 28
v=AqJWH3cG6-A
2012 Sep 8
v=p6TeCpx2hDw
v=55TAppzJ3i4
v=19NQqoUnH0E
2012 Sep 22
v=sjMm9FTJwX8
2012 Oct 13
v=hU4wphvidO0
2012 Nov 10
v=FLYteN6Si9o
v=CWVJqZkdRlw

For those looking for signs of life...