Transitional day - not bad

July 26, 2007

I did not get to Sauce until around 9:20. The number of followers at Club Salsa was good for this summer despite absence of Jane while leader pool was typical except for absence of Sergio and Cyrille and reappearance of Hayden. The frequency of dances with (relatively) new non-complete beginners was somewhat higher than usual for Thursdays this summer and included dances with a co-worker's daughter and a girlfriend of an acquaintance. Sam was there but did not stay long while Zhenzhi did not arrive until very late. My dancing form was more interesting than it has been for a while this summer. On2 was limited to a half Cha Cha with Nicola and a Salsa with Euvian. I also talked about helping with DJing next week with Sally, and I'll be bringing my CDs next week.

No comments: