Last Thursday of 2007

December 13, 2007

It was very quiet. I didn't know that this was to be the last Thursday of the year for Sally's classes. I guess it's just as well - I wouldn't have been around next week anyway. I have no idea if there'll be much Salsa opportunity over holidays anyway. I feel rusty already.

Andrea was one of few taking part in the class. Polly arrived later - around same time as me. Neither of them stuck around for the social, and Lindsey who was essentially giving a private lesson left very early too. When Ivan complained about this fact and commented that it left Jane only among his regular partners, I took it as a cue to ask Jane and further deprive him.

That left Kate, one of her friends, someone more used to Cuban style, a pair who have been taking lessons for a couple of months but have been shy about venturing into social dancing (and one of whom looks a bit like Megan R), another who make them a trio, and one other girl who have been around for several months, and Sally. I chatted briefly with Ed and Heinz too.

The social ended around 11. There isn't much happening for the rest of the month aside from Sally party and New Year's Party, both of which I will miss. Oh, and Vish asked me to DJ a little tomorrow night.

No comments: