Final Intermediate with Cristian & Dee for near future

April 27, 2005

closed hold basic
1,2,3,5,6,7 cross body lead ending with open hold
1,2,3 prepare follower for a double turn
5,6,7 lead partner to a clockwise double turn with L hand high and R hand low (R goes to the left side and leave partner's L hand behind by her R waist) - let go with R hand during the second turn and reconnect on 7/8
1,2,3 open break on 1 (no need to go back though), overtake on 2 with L hand high and R low, cross over to R on 3 (begin to lower L hand) - you and your partner is positioned back-to-back on 4
5,6,7 continue to R on 5 with R hand high (look at partner), turn 90 to 180 counterclockwise and return to open hold by turning partner clockwise
1,2,3 wrap partner L high and R low (180 counterclockwise for partner) - keep L somewhat high and stiff
5,6,7 push partner back and underneath both arms on 5 as hook turn (180) is initiated and end with arms crossed in front around my neck (L hand by my R side neck and R hand by my L side neck) - I am positioned in front of my partner on 8 and partner's hands are dropped to my waist - switch hands to L-L and R-R
1,2,3 push back on 1, pull and position partner to my left side with L arm somewhat outstretched and R hand by my R waist to keep partner close
5,6,7 lead partner to a free clockwise turn while placing partner's L hand behind her waist - meanwhile do a hook turn and get hold of partner's L hand behind by her R waist with my R hand
1,2,3 cross body lead start keeping partner's L hand behind by her R waist
5,6,7 lead partner forward on 5 and lead partner to a turn (counterclockwise) with L hand high first and release then with R hand high on 6,7 and preventing partner from completing the turn by catching her on the shoulder with L hand on 7
1,2,3 continue twisting partner counterclockwise on 1 and return on 2,3 (both facing same direction with partner in front)
5,6,7 lead partner to a 1 1/2 clockwise turn with R hand high
1,2,3 initiate cross body lead while placing R-L on partner's L shoulder on 1
5,6,7 complete cross body lead simple

I lost my concentration towards the end thus making this a bit of a fiasco.

No comments: