Minor thoughts after a Wednesday practice without a lesson

June 8, 2005

My note on Cross body lead with 1 1/2 counterclockwise turn with Coca cola twist followed by cross body lead with clockwise turn – keep L-R low during the initial leading of the counterclockwise turn and keep R-L low throughout

This could get a bit dizzying but try the following when there’s plenty of room –

Cross body lead normal with Roca twist
repeat Cross body lead normal with Roca twist
Cross body lead with 1 1/2 counterclockwise turn with Coca cola twist
Cross body lead with clockwise turn

[note added June 10: The Roca part wasn't all that satisfying with a small number of followers I tried this with - I am not sure if they even noticed the difference between it and normal cross body lead. Also, I think with many of my usual partners, this will need quite a bit of space.]

Once footwork involves back-rock, similar to Patine (verified by Rhona)

Football and work are keeping me away from Wednesday salsa.

No comments: