Tony & Claudia at Bromley tonight

February 7, 2006

I found this advertisement on the Salsa-UK website. It'll be up for today only so I reproduced the text below.

--

BROMLEY KICKS OFF
Tuesday 7 February
Tony & Claudia from Italy are coming back to teach another Bachata class.
This time the Bachata class will be at 7.30pm which is BEFORE all other classes.
The class will be for salsa dancers of improver level and above, and will cost £7.
For those of you wishing taking part in the 8.30pm class afterwards, you can still benefit from the old deal of 2 hours for £10.
See you on the dance floor
Imogen x

--

I thought I would show this to as another indicator that the workshop last night gave a good deal for dancers in Cambridge. I think Tony & Claudia flies back to Italy tomorrow (Wednesday).

No comments: