Ready to declare summer over

September 21, 2007

Maybe it's a sign of things to come. In any case I found it the most enjoyable Friday evening in quite some time. People there included Rajiv, Andrea, Sebastian, Polly, Shiraz and Natalia - apparently Andrea's "last" night. Add regulars like Sharon, Johnny, Serap, Kate and her crowd, it was quite festive. Also the guy from Netherlands last year was back. I've heard bottles shatter twice during the course of the evening. The music went on well past 2 AM with Vishal playing a lot of "old" classics - by this I'm referring more to some songs he hasn't played very much. There were a couple of missed calls too, which "everyone" recognized as such including the experimenter. I didn't feel like beer tonight so I stuck to bottled water and juice. There was a birthday dance too, which I saw very little of because I was at the DJ booth and picking out a song for the next dance.

School should start soon, right? Stephanie and Agnes should return soon too, right? So that I could go back to being their second favorite dance partner once again, right? :p and ;)

No comments: