iDJ Tony update for April

March 3, 2006

He tells me he is back in UK from April 14th onwards, presumably until the London Five Star Salsa Congress, which starts on April 28th.

An interesting snippet from Tony taken out of context - Intermediate level in Salsa in Italy is higher than in UK because you have to dance a minimum of 3 years to be considered intermediate.

Hmm. I'm a little disappointed to learn that I'm not yet at intermediate level with Salsa. I guess that makes me … an improver? Well - it's just a name - a fairly meaningless one at that, no?

So… tell me what you're interested in. I'll try not to be grumpy and most certainly won't bite. I'll listen to all suggestions - including "Enough already!" and "I'd be interested if you're not involved."

DJ selection at the moment: on my iPod - "Machito Forever" by Tito Puente (from "50 Years of Swing"). alternate track on my head - "I'm Tired" sung by Madeleine Kahn (from "Blazing Saddles").

No comments: