Can't wait for...

August 24, 2007

It was a rather quiet night perhaps because people are saving themselves for the big weekend. I'm guessing I had about eight dances. People tell me things will be back to normal more or less next week. I suppose I'll be here on Thursday to see if this will be true but not on Friday thanks to a friend's wedding. Also Johnny and Serap should return at some point, which should help to restore normalcy. And the start of Michaelmas term should lead to a spike of interest. Some of the more amusing things I did include showing some basic bachata steps to a newbie and talking about and showing some leading technique with Sharon. There was a dance for Robert - I'm guessing it was a birthday dance but I'm not completely sure - it might have been a farewell dance too.

According to Vish, around 30 people signed up for the Scala coach. 9 to 5… It's going to be exhausting. Vishal also mentioned that Tony Lara is booked for November.

Book of the moment - The Outsider by Albert Camus.

No comments: