No Salsa lessons at work

October 13, 2005

This is two days old news, but I first wanted to make sure that there was no problem with me posting this. I am posting information I received as is with minor changes only.

--

Due to bureaucratic problems, Mariella has dropped plans to give Salsa lessons at my workplace. It would have cost her more to pay for the price of insurance compared to what she could have earned.

She has started teaching at Comberton Village College though, where the college covers her insurance.

I do not know the process as the college takes care of all the administration, but I am sure it is cheap and they do accept more pupils.

Lessons are held at the college (directions here) on Mondays from 8:00 to 9:30 PM. It is only at beginner´s level for the time being.

She would be happy to organise private lessons if anyone can offer a venue where to hold them.

No comments: