Another way out of Setenta + that stomach move again + Peter's explanation of Coca cola - Johnny & Serap Advanced mostly

May 27, 2005

1,2,3 basic, raise L hand and keep R hand low
[complicated version: 1,2,3 prepare follower for a double turn)
5,6,7 lead follower to a full pivot turn (clockwise) into Setenta position
[complicated version: lead follower to a double clockwise turn ending in Setenta position]
1,2,3 basic and slightly backwards on 3
5,6,7 lead/pull follower forward on the right side (R hand lead) and past me and unwrap
1,2,3 pivot turn for myself (let go of R-L)
5,6,7 lead follower to a full clockwise turn on 5,6,7 and do a hook turn myself on 7/8 keeping L-R hand low, thus having it end up behind my back waist - at this point follower is on my right side facing me (but not vice versa)
[complicated version: same but lead follower to a double turn instead]
1,2,3 similar to open break on 1 (push follower backwards), pull follower forward on 2,3 as I slide behind her with R hand on follower's stomach - try to catch follower's L hand with my L hand on 4
5,6,7 pull follower backwards as I get out of her way by moving to her left
1,2,3 slight twisting of follower clockwise and back
5,6,7 lead follower forward and to a 1 1/2 counterclockwise turn

Taken from a Rueda discussion with Peter

Coca cola

1,2,3 start of Dile que no - R hand on follower's R shoulder for the lead
5,6,7 lead follower to a full counterclockwise turn as I step around inside the Rueda circle while walking around in counterclockwise circle for half turn to end up on follower's left side (as was at the start of Dile que no) - in the course of leading this move, R hand goes from follower's R shoulder and end up on follower's back probably via follower's R waist or top of R hip
1,2,3,5,6,7 Dile que no

No comments: