Just as suspected - Improvers are harder on leaders with Sergio

May 5, 2005

1,2,3,5,6,7 cross body lead with a turn normal and ending with basic or go straight to next
R-L hold
1,2,3 open break on 1, let go R-L hold, overpass and establish L-R hold high (shoulder level to start with) on 2 and overpass again on 3 as partner is lead to turn 180 (or 90) with L-R high on 2/3 – at this point partner is to my right forward at a right angle
5,6,7 keep L-R high for my own turn and prepare by going slightly forward with R foot on 5 and facing away from partner, turn left for a full turn (counterclockwise) pivoting on L foot on 6,7 thus ending up facing away from partner and when the turn is completed, drop partner’s R hand (which has gone over my head) from my right shoulder and catch it with my R hand behind my back at the waist level
1,2,3 prepare (maybe step slightly forward as partner is pushed back?) on 1, lead partner slightly to right (no more than 45 degrees) as I turn clockwise to almost face the partner on 2/3 and block partner’s right hand (preferably but left hand could work too) with my L hand on 3/4
5,6,7 catch partner’s left hand with my R hand (L hand is blocking partner’s R hand) and lead partner to a left (counterclockwise) full turn

No comments: