Tony & Claudia will return

January 13, 2006

Tony and Claudia workshop is on (again). When Tony had e-mailed me yesterday afternoon to inquire about the status of the workshop, I was debating how to reply and was very close to giving up on the workshop – mainly because I will now be going to the Brit Salsafest. However, I got just enough encouragement from couple of people (one last Sunday and one last night) to make me think that it will be worthwhile. I must be insane for doing it but I knew that already; I love to put myself in impossible situations.

It'll be Monday, February 6th. Probably starting at 7:30 PM at Club Salsa. A Salsa workshop and a Bachata workshop. Dancing afterwards. More details TBA.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, if I still have energy after Blackpool I'll definitely come along :-) Will we be able to get tickets on night or will it have to be booked in advance?

Great to see guest teachers coming to Cambridge and other dance styles too BTW! Salsa has come such a long way in East Anglia the last couple of years - the diversity of styles and teachers has certainly helped... hopefully we will have some on2 soon

hyh said...

First, thanks for your endorsement.

It would save me a lot of anxiety if most people were to book in advance but I don't plan to turn people away for showing up on that night as long as there are not too many people. Like last time, I'll limit the number to 12 couples or 24 people per workshop. In fact, I wonder if 24 is too many.

Last time, most people booked and paid in advance. Only 1 or 2 people showed up without booking. Then again at least 2 people booked without paying and then not show up. Oh well.