Johnny shows me my first dip (!) and other good intermediate stuff

March 25, 2005

closed hold
twist partner to face (my) left as I step to left (fairly large) on 1
back to place on 2,3 as partner is pulled/pushed to left (and facing right at end)
lead partner to right on 5,6,7 (and facing left)
lead partner to left on 1,2,3 (and facing right)
lead partner to right on 5,6,7 (and facing left)
enchufe 1,2,3 back and in place on 5,6,7
push partner back and in place on 1,2,3 and change hands to R-R (or is this at 8?)
pull partner forward and to my right on 5,6,7 (I could move left as well)
push partner back and in place on 1,2,3 with R-R hand break (behind partner's back waist) and grab hold of L-L as well
move to left on 5,6,7
move to right on 1,2,3
move to left and go under the left arm on 5,6,7 (partner is on left at 8)
lead partner to face me on 1,2,3 (using left hand on partner's back)
lead partner to pivot turn (counterclockwise turn) on 5,6,7

My First Dip!
closed hold
forward and back in place as normal on 1,2,3 except use left hand to throw partner's right hand onto my left shoulder on 3 and left foot on 3 should be a bit to back rather than in place to make my position more stable for the dip portion ...also protect back of partner's head with left hand on 4
twist to my left (counterclockwise) on 5,6,7 (possibly and back if not end of the song)

No comments: