Plenty of time for ladies styling - Johnny & Serap Advanced

March 4, 2005

cross body lead with reverse (counterclockwise) turn (left-to-right)
turn clockwise into cross body lead position, followed by clockwise turn for partner (lead using right hand on partner's shoulder, left hand is up by 3 then moves away from self to make an opening for the partner to move into)
on 7, 8 turn clockwise 90 to face away from partner (hand switch to R-R)
forward on 1, turn clockwise 180 on 2,3 -- get L-L as well under R-R which goes up to get ready to turn partner clockwise
partner turns clockwise on 5,6,7 (now L-L should be up while R-R is down?)
on 1,2,3 turn counterclockwise 180 as left hand goes over my head to back of my neck
on 5 right foot goes to left of left foot and move partner around my right on 6,7 and facing me
on 1 my right hand goes over partner's head and onto shoulder to get to cross body lead position on 2,3 (my left hand is still keeping myself wrapped)
finish cross body lead, pivot on left on 6 (facing left to get ready for self turn)
pivot turn counterclockwise (having control issues) thus unwrapping my left hand and face partner to end on 7,8)
cross body lead 1,2,3 while grabbing partner's left wrist on 3 with my R
pull partner forward on 5, toss a reverse turn on 6,7

No comments: