Trying out Nelson - Nerve-wrecking adventures at Greens

March 20, 2005

This was my first time with Nelson at new venue, Greens. The fact that it was so fast and that I was unused to this environment meant I couldn't remember what was taught. Unfortunately, sundays are not very convenient so I may not come back for a while.

right hand behind my neck and switch to R-R on 1,2,3
turn clockwise (no need to make it a hook turn) on 5,6,7
switch to L-L on 1,2,3 and go in to cross body position
clockwise 180 turn (or 90?) for partner on 5,6,7
get R-R on 1,2,3 (side to side? or forward and back?) horizontal on bottom while L-L is vertical
counterclockwise turn 360 for partner on 5,6,7
give self hat in-and-out on 1,2,3 (direction?) with R-R while L-L stays horizontal
clockwise turn 360 for partner on 5,6,7
another hat and get back to basic

side(?) prep on 1 for partner's counterclockwise turn with my left hand up on 2,3 (right hand steadies partner at waist level)
...involved a wrap and a double turn

side(?) prep on 1 for partner's counterclockwise turn with my left hand up on 2,3
...?

sequence 4
ugh... never mind...

No comments: