Proper Enchufe for a change - CDC Rhona & Helen Intermediate

March 9, 2005

Enchufe note!
I'm not sure why this wasn't done earlier by the instructors ... if they did, I completely missed it for several weeks!
left foot to side on 1 while preparing to turn partner 180! (not 360!) L-R hold only needed
counterclockwise on 2,3 as I walk around on my left and turn 180 to face partner
note. on Friday (and Mauricio), 1 was spent going backwards like open break ... going sideways saves on distance to be traveled on 2 ... this side step was seen to be used on Thurs Mar 10 ... Monday's is even simpler since I travel forward to begin with on 1)
...in any case, what are other options for 5,6,7 other than below?

Longer sequence Weds

Enchufe on 1,2,3 as above (only L-R hold is necessary)
move forward and to left while turning counterclockwise 180 with left hand up on 5,6,7 (I'm facing the same way as partner and in front of partner on 8) - change hand to R-R?
forward and back on 1,2,3 with R??? hand .... down? as I pull partner forward around my left and turn 180
turn partner 360 counterclockwise on 5,6,7 (hat to partner's head on 7,8 and to my head on 8,1)
get to cross body lead position on 1,2,3 (R hand moves to partner's back)
end up with open position ending of cross body lead
step forward on 1 and grab partner's right wrist (right hand already held with my left hand) with my right hand ... free spin partner clockwise(??) as I free spin counterclockwise ... end up with either closed position or ready to cross body position on 4 ... finish as appropriate

No comments: