What was the ending? - Johnny & Serap Advanced

March 11, 2005

standard cross body lead on 1,2,3
turn 90 counterclockwise at the end on 5,6,7 and switch hands R to R
push on 1 (small side step), pull on 2 as I turn 90 clockwise to face the partner and hold partner's left shoulder to prevent partner from turning on 2,3 (partner stays in place... to prevent partner from turning on 2,3 I may need to get her shoulder early)
hook turn on 5,6,7
switch hands to L to R on 1,2,3 as I do a pivot turn (270 clockwise to end at 90 angle to partner will work) (left arm is now wrapped behind my back)
go under the arm to unwrap on 5,6,7 (360 clockwise to upwrap)
turn again 180 to get to mirror image cross body lead position on 1,2,3 (still L-to-R)
partner moves across to my right (!) on 5,6,7 presumably with turning counterclockwise 180 or 1 1/2 while I turn counterclockwise 90 to face same direction as partner with partner on my back with another hand switch to R-to-R
forward and back on 1,2,3
pull partner around on my right and turn partner 180 counterclockwise to face me on 5,6,7
open break (side) on 1,2,3 ... vertical (for lack of better description) cross hold with R-R on top (vertically positioned) of L-L (horizontally positioned)
turn partner clockwise on 5,6,7 end with L-L (vertical) on top of R-R (horizontal)
..then what?

No comments: