Peter explains Kentucky

March 14, 2005

Kentucky (Monday revised ... this finally perfects description of Kentucky tried twice at CDC with Rhona & Helen [corrected on April 3, 2005])
to left (or slightly back) on 1 as left hand prepares
turn partner 360 with left hand up and right hand down to wrap partner on 2,3 - keep left hand from going all the way down and partner should be on your left
move to partner's right on 5,6,7 as left hand moves to partners left shoulder
right hand up as partner does pivot turn counterclockwise on 1,2,3
and my right hand comes back and land on my left shoulder as partner's turn is completed - turn counterclockwise on 5,6,7 as I wrap myself (my right hand should end on my left shoulder doing a neck wrap and partner should still be on my right)
forward and back for cross body on 1,2,3
finish cross body on 5,6,7 moving partner across to my left and turn to face partner on 7,8

Monday Mar 14 Long Routine ... Easy for me now!
Enchufe doble-dame without changing partner
Name ? (involved cross hand Sombrero-like followed by walkaround followed by sombrero)
Another Enchufe doble-dame without changing partner
Sombrero
Kentucky

No comments: